- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Enhance the flavor by adding chopped Onions or Drumstick leaves or Vazhaipoo (Banana flower) and Curry leaves to the batter and mix it well
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Adai/Chilla.
- Spread the batter in spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until the Adai turns golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Idli podi , Vegetable curry, Avial, etc.
Ingredients: Foxtail Millet, Toor Dal, Gram Dal, Urad Dal, Red Chilly, Rock Salt.
Millets are micro-nutrients which are nutritious and is a replacement for rice and wheat. This Adai Dosa mix is made from Foxtail Millet. Foxtail millet is rich in protein, good to control diabetics, keeps your digestive tract clean, reducing heart attack risk, high in antioxidants, helps in weight loss and reduces gastric problems