- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Sperad the batter in sprial fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli Podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Sorghum/Jowar, Urad Dal, Methi Seeds, Rock Salt.
Millets are rich in micro-nutrients and is a replacement for rice and wheat. This Dosa mix is made from Sorghum/Jowar. Jowar is rich in fiber and Iron. High protein content, controls blood sugar levels, good for bone health, gluten free.