- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approximately 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Little Millet, Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Fenugreek Seeds, Rock Salt.
Millets are rich in micro-nutrients which are nutritious and is a replacement for rice and wheat. This Dosa mix is an amalgamation of Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Little Millet and Urad Dal. Little Millet helps lowers risk of type 2 diabetes, reduces chances of heart attacks, improves digestion, protects from breast cancer, protects childhood asthma. Kodo millet is high in fiber and protein content, rich in B vitamins, gluten free and improves digestion. Barnyard millet has the lowest carbohydrates content and energy value among all the varieties of millets. Helps accelerate weight loss and good for diabetic patients