Kuzhambu Mix is a common dish in South India mainly in Tamil Nadu. It is an alternative to the traditional Sambar we eat on a daily basis. Kuzhambu is a tamarind based dish that can include a variety of spices, dals, and vegetables. Aaha Oho gives it a special touch by including Curry Leaves which makes it even healthier. All the products used are guaranteed organic and best in quality.
Benefits of Curry Leaves
- They contain various antioxidant properties.
- They have cancer-fighting properties.
- They have properties to protect the liver.
Instructions for use
- Take 1 tablespoon in a vessel.
- Add 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Allow boiling on the stovetop for 3 minutes or until you get the desired consistency ‘Curry Leaves Kuzhambu is ready to serve.
Ingredients: Tamarind, Curry Leaves, Coriander Seeds, Urad Dal, Toor Dal, Chilly, Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Rock Salt.