- Add one and half cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Set it aside for 30 minutes
- Heat a pan (approximately 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Little Millet, Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Proso Millet, Jowar, Rolled Oats, Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds, Toor Dal, Horse Gram, Moong Dal, Red Chillies, Rock Salt.
Millets are rich in micro-nutrients which are nutritious and is a replacement for rice and wheat. This Dosa mix is a combination of Millets, Oats and Pulses.