Organic Dosa Mix - Finger Millet
We have curated a special Organic Dosa Mix which contains Ragi / Finger Millet. Millets have micro-nutrients that are nutritious and a perfect replacement for rice and wheat. Ragi or Finger Millet is the most common form of millet used in our everyday life. Ragi is high in Calcium, high protein content, rich in minerals and antioxidants. Ragi additionally has been proven beneficial in losing weight, good for bone health, and helps diabetes.
Instructions for use:
- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for a minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in a spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil (1 teaspoon or as needed)
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli Podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Finger Millet/Ragi, Sorghum/Jowar, Urad Dal, Fenugreek, Rock Salt.