- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in sprial fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil (1 teaspoon or as needed)
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Finger Millet/Ragi, Sorghum/Jowar, Urad Dal, Fenugreek, Rock Salt.
Millets are micro-nutrients which are nutritious and is a replacement for rice and wheat. This Dosa mix is made from Ragi.Ragi or Finger Millet is the most common form of millet. Ragi is high in Calcium , high protein content, rich in minerals and antioxidants. Helps lose weight, good for bone health and helps diabetes