Organic Adai Dosa Mix - Foxtail Millet
For all the Dosa lovers out there we bring to you Adai Mix specially made with Foxtail Millet. The inclusion of Foxtail millet makes it even more nutritious and tasty. And yes it's completely organic. Foxtail millets are a rich source of protein which also helps you control diabetes and keep your digestive tract clean.
Instructions for use:
- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for a minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Enhance the flavor by adding chopped Onions or Drumstick leaves or Vazhaipoo (Banana flower) and Curry leaves to the batter and mixes it well
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Adai/Chilla.
- Spread the batter in a spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until the Adai turns golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Idli podi, Vegetable curry, Avial, etc.
Ingredients: Foxtail Millet, Toor Dal, Gram Dal, Urad Dal, Red Chilly, Rock Salt.