Organic Dosa Mix - Jowar
We have curated a special Organic Dosa Mix which contains Jowar or Sorghum. Millets are rich in micro-nutrients and are a perfect replacement for rice and wheat. Jowar is also one of the most commonly used millets across various parts of India. Jowar is rich in fiber and Iron. High protein content, controls blood sugar levels, good for bone health, gluten-free.
Instructions for use:
- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for a minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in a spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli Podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Sorghum/Jowar, Urad Dal, Methi Seeds, Rock Salt.