Organic Dosa Mix - Little Millet
We have curated a special Organic Dosa Mix which contains Little Millet or Kutki. Millets are rich in micro-nutrients and are the perfect replacement for rice and wheat. Little Millet is one of the less commonly used millets across various parts of India. Little Millet helps lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes, reduces chances of heart attacks, improves digestion, protects from breast cancer, protects childhood asthma.
Instructions for use:
- Add one cup of water to one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for a minimum of 30 minutes. The batter is now ready for use.
- Heat a pan (approximately 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Dosa.
- Spread the batter in a spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until it is golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Aloo Masala, Idli podi
- Kids may love it with ketchup.
Ingredients: Little Millet, Urad Dal, Fenugreek Seeds, Rock Salt.