Organic Millets Porridge Mix -Cardamom
Porridge is a food commonly eaten for breakfast mainly in the South of India. Porridge is usually made by boiling ground and crushed starchy plants in milk or water. At Aaha Oho we replaced starchy plants with commonly used millets like Finger Millet, Pearl Millet, Sorghum, Foxtail Millet, Kodo Millet, Little Millet, Barnyard Millet. We also added Cardamom to the Porridge to make it even healthier. They collectively help us lower the risk of diabetes, reduce the chances of a heart attack. These are also high in fiber and a rich source of protein and Vitamin B. Do check it out and order yours!!
Instructions for use:
- Take two tablespoons of millet porridge mix and add 250ml water and mix well.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Keep it on the stovetop with medium flame.
- Occasionally stir well.
- After 3 mins observe the glassy shine on the mixture.
- Add 30gms of Karupatti or two spoons of sugar.
- Add Almond Milk / Coconut milk / Cow’s Milk and stir well. Allow it to boil for a minute.
- Porridge is ready for consumption.
- It is safe for all ages