Organic Adai Dosa Mix - Pearl Millet
For all the Dosa lovers out there we have curated this super healthy yet tasty dish which uses the finest of grains and is an Adai/Chilla mix is made from Pearl Millet/Bajra. Pearl Millets contains niacin which reduces cholesterol and magnesium helps to lower blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart attacks. It is also beneficial in treating stomach ulcers in many cases.
Instructions for use:
- Add one cup of water for one cup of powder.
- Add salt as needed to suit your taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Let it soak for a minimum of 30 mins. The batter is now ready for use.
- Enhance the flavor by adding chopped Onions or Drumstick leaves or Vazhaipoo (Banana Flower) and Curry Leaves to the batter and mix it well
- Heat a pan (approx. 375° F) for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a little bit of oil before making the first Adai/Chilla.
- Spread the batter in a spiral fashion on the pan.
- Sprinkle oil as needed
- Cook until the Adai/Chilla turns golden brown and flip as needed.
- Serve it with Sambar, Chutney, Idli podi, Vegetable curry, Avial, etc.
Ingredients: Pearl Millet, Channa Dal, Toor Dal, Red Chilly, Rock Salt.